Waterlollies Waterlollies

All hail the Flash God!

As with the YuYu, your skills as an effects animator come the fore in this movie. Everyone expects good things from Brackenwood and this is no exeption.
The story was fantastic and the music as ever was sublime.
Once again you show us what Flash is truly capable of and once again make us seeth with envy.
Sir, I salute you.

Coming Soon Coming Soon

Niiice.

This is very much a case of style over substance, but I like it. You've created a wonderful atmosphere, but there's very little pertaining to your upcoming story. Also the misspelling of the word 'coming' bothered me a bit.

But still, cracking effort.

ShortestExample of Racism ShortestExample of Racism

Worth a chuckle.

Short and sweet, fair enough. It raised a titter, but won't win any awards.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

If only the scores went up to 11

The Brackenwood series just goes to show what can be done with Flash. I salute you sir.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

It keeps getting funnier.

No matter how many times I watch this, it never fails to make me laugh like a hyena on NOS.
The voice work is absolutely cracking.

...and the DARPA chief on the crapper, my God....

Lilium Lilium

The true heart of darkness

The darkness in this animation is tangible. It's macabre beauty touches the blackness in my own heart.

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

Legendary.

See header. Enough said.

Predator Kills Dude Predator Kills Dude

Short, sharp, mildly amusing.

Reviews ought not to be pointlessly offensive to point out flaws. Yes there could've been improvements, but I'm not one to nitpick when all you intend is to get a little laugh.....well smirk.

It's good for a 'one shot' play, but any more can become a bit boring.

Perhaps for the next version you could have the player target body parts and blow them off individually, acompanied by some amusing whining from the dude.

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

Jaw dropping stuff.

This is truly the finest sprite flash I've ever seen. I love the E.S. Posthumus soundtrack. Seriously, I need to know how to do this stuff!
Thanks for bringing a degree of crediblity to sprite based anims.

P.S. As everyone else is pimping ideas for MK vs SF3.... How about a two fights: Shao Kahn vs Gill and Akuma vs Goro/Kintaro/Motaro.
You can give Shao Kahn the win because Gill's an overblown jackass in a diaper.

Mortal Kombat: The One Mortal Kombat: The One

I giggled like a stoned chimp.

I loved the sheer silliness of it. And Lo Pan at the end was sheer genius. Good effort with the mock MK:DA sprite.